HEM - 2 problems anyone know how to fix? 

Post HEM - 2 problems anyone know how to fix?

hi
I am new to HEM, and have just got everythign set up and running. But I am having two problems

1) I cant move the stats boxes, I have tried right click and drag but still cant do it. Any ideas?

2) when I play the stats I get shown up are only for that session even though I have 1,000+ of games with data. I have double checked I have the box clicked on showing all stats but still only get mine for that session. It shows other players whom i have history on as all time stats. So I am not sure what I am doing incorrectly?

Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 am

Post Re: HEM - 2 problems anyone know how to fix?

Falcon879 wrote:
hi
I am new to HEM, and have just got everythign set up and running. But I am having two problems

1) I cant move the stats boxes, I have tried right click and drag but still cant do it. Any ideas?

2) when I play the stats I get shown up are only for that session even though I have 1,000+ of games with data. I have double checked I have the box clicked on showing all stats but still only get mine for that session. It shows other players whom i have history on as all time stats. So I am not sure what I am doing incorrectly?

Very odd problems. I've never experienced anything like that.

Have you tried checking out their Bug Report forum? They are very good at working through problems and will work with you on TeamViewer if all else fails.

I've worked out some pretty weird problems with Fozzy71 over there. He's very good.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/

Let us know if you get your problems fixed.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 am

Post Re: HEM - 2 problems anyone know how to fix?

Hi,

1. Go to HUD Options / Table Preferences. Uncheck the "Lock the Layout" checkbox. You should be able to move your HUD stats around by right clicking.

2. If you are playing tourneys this is by design so you can see how you appear to the rest of the players. If you are playing cash, all the hands should show up.

If you are playing cash and #2 is happening you can try this. Go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 pm