problem with full tilt poker 

Post problem with full tilt poker

I have been haveing trouble playing full tilt poker. I have played it a bunch of times, and all of the sudden it stops working. When I click on my shortcut instead of the log on screen, I get "new software to install" then it says it can't. I don't know alot about computers, but I have uninstalled, reinstalled a couple of times. Sometimes it will say can't decompress archive I think. any way, I noticed that other people have the same problem, I also tried turning off my firewall and useing a different browser. I love playing poker there and really want to get it back, so if anyone knows anything please reply. Thanks.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Post Re: problem with full tilt poker

There have been a number of issues with their latest software update, and they have been working hard to address those issues. They just released another update yesterday, but if you are having problems downloading the updated I would suggest downloading the software again directly from Full Tilt's website. They should have the most up to date client available, which won't require any updating when you launch it.

If this doesn't work let me know and I will try to find another solution for you.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: problem with full tilt poker

Have you had the issues recently? I have several friends reporting that all the issues are gone and everything is stable, and one friend who continues to report bugs every session.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 am