Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Full Disclosure (cross-post from Poker Chat Forum) 

Post Full Disclosure (cross-post from Poker Chat Forum)

In the description/review of pokersites I find it disturbing that their is absolutely no mention of the major cheating scandal(s) that took place at AP and UB.

I understand with the free software promotion here and the rakeback offer on P5's that money is being made by the owners of P5's and this site when players sign up at AP and UB. However in the interest of full disclosure and integrity those people that chose to sign up at those poker sites deserve to know that those sites have been involved in perhaps the largest online cheating scandal in the industry. People deserve to know who they are entrusting their money with when they make deposits at these sites.

If I am wrong and missed the write up outlining what has gone on with those sites then I apologize for this post.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:49 pm

Post Re: Full Disclosure (cross-post from Poker Chat Forum)

Please see my response in the other thread:
full-disclosure-63.html#p317

Also, as this has nothing to do with poker software, I am going to lock this thread and any further discussion can go on in the other thread as it is more appropriate there. Going forward please do not cross post to multiple forum areas, as there are only four to start with and it creates clutter.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]