No comments so far
For those who are interested in getting more out of their Holdem Manager 2 HUD, you may want to try NoteCaddy Edge’s all-new free trial. You must already own both Holdem Manager and NoteCaddy Premium in order to utilize NoteCaddy Edge.
Poker players designed NoteCaddy Edge. As such, it is extremely useful for online cash game players to get extra information in their HUD from hand histories stored on their hard drives. While extremely useful for the six-max cash player, it is not recommended for players who do not buy in for at least 100 big blinds or online tournament players.
Before using NoteCaddy Edge, you should first get used to the free NoteCaddy product within HM2, which includes seven free note types. NoteCaddy Premium, a third-party add-on available in the HM store, takes the free NoteCaddy product further by including 174 automated note types and the ability to create custom notes.
After you have a handle on how powerful NoteCaddy Premium is, you might want to take it a step further by adding NoteCaddy Edge to your poker software arsenal. That software's free trial includes five badges, five note definitions, detailed installation instructions, and a document explaining what each badge means and how to exploit your opponents with it.
This is just a small sample of what NoteCaddy Edge can do, as its paid version includes 46 badges (91 including opposite badges) for Hold’em and 39 badges (77 including opposite badges) for Omaha. The trial, however, includes some of the most popular badges and will give you an idea of how powerful this add-on software can be.
The five badges included in the free trial are:
1. SRP-FoldtoFlopDonk Badge – This badge represents a player who folds a lot to a donk bet on the flop. When this badge appears on your opponent, you can likely take down a flop with a donk bet. When it does not appear, you should be able to get more value by betting your monster hands.
2. BBvSB-FTS Badge – This badge is useful for when you are on the small blind and the action is folded around to you. When this badge appears, you should consider playing many hands that you would otherwise fold to the big blind. When it does not appear, you should consider only playing your stronger hands out of position.
3. BBfoldtoBTNsteal Badge – This badge is useful from the button when the action is folded around to you. When this badge appears for the big blind, you can steal blinds more often and know that when you are called or 3bet, your opponent most likely has a strong hand. When this badge does not appear, the button might 3bet you light and you should consider opening with a tighter range of hands.
4. 3BP-BTNfoldtoCBfromBlinds Badge – When this badge appears on your opponent, they like to call 3bets in position and tend to fold often on a flop continuation bet. This badge can be especially useful when you are in the big blind and considering 3betting your opponent pre-flop. They will fold a large percentage of hands on the flop, which allows you to c-bet more with minimal holdings.
5. SRP-BetvsMissedTurnCB (IP) Badge – This badge represents players who like to float flops in position and try to take the pot down on the turn.
NoteCaddy Edge isn’t straightforward to install since you are downloading a zip file from their site and need to follow a few instructions. There is a detailed installation guide contained as part of the zip file to assist you with this process as well as a NoteCaddy Edge installation video on their site.
NoteCaddy Edge also has numerous tutorial videos on its website teaching new and experienced users how to get most of the product and exploit their opponents. If you already have HM2 and NoteCaddy Premium, I would recommend installing the trial version to get a flavor for how their full product can help you win extra money in your cash games. Visit NoteCaddy Edge today.
No comments so far